.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Benefit Spree #1 - Spree Closed!

Updates: SPREE CLOSED!
Orders are made as of 5th Apr.
Delivery estimate: April 29, 2010 - May 20, 2010








No spray, flammable/alcohol-content/nail polish products.

Terms & Conditions
[1] First come first serve basis. No reservation / booking of slot.
[2] No backordered items.
[3] I will not be liable for any lost items, damaged items or wrong items after shipped from www.benefitcosmetics.com . I will ask for refund if any items are left out by merchant for delivery to me. In the case refund is not possible, spreer will have to bear the added shipping cost.
[4] Any cost involved for exchange/refund to www.benefitcosmetics.com is solely your responsibility.
[5] Please ensure all spree information is filled up.
[6] Please email order and payment in 1 email.
[7] If you wish to make any changes to your order, please update me via email.
[8] No TRANSFERING after CAP reached USD$200.
[9] I reserve the right to cancel the spree if total order does not hit USD$115 or any unforeseen circumstances which prevent me from ordering.
[10] Pay top-ups within 3 days after being informed via email/sms.
[11] Exchange rate is fixed. I have the right to collect top-up if rate charged to my card is higher than quoted.
[12] If there is excess resulted from lower exchange rate charged to my card, it will be used to offset shipping cost, postage or refunded.
[13] I will order for FULL payment orders only.
[14] Normal/registered post (additional $2.24) amount will be advised later.
[15] I will collect $0.50 for packing materials for those who opt for post.
[16] I will not be responsible for lost package if you have opted for normal post.
[17] I will post out your items as soon as I can after receive your top-ups so do not rush me.

1. Website that you are ordering from
http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/

2. When you will stop taking orders
USD$200

3. My Contacts
jewelbox.spree@gmail.com

4. How spree participants should make payment to you
DBS/POSB Internet banking or ATM transfer to:
DBS SAVINGS 066-9-012285
No Interbank transfers!

5. How you will distribute items
1) Local normal postage
2) Local registered postage - Add $ 2.24

6. Exchange rate
USD$1 = SGD$1.46

*recent credit card bill exchange rate as of 6 Mar: US$1 = SGD$1.457*

7. Shipping details
International Shipping Charges will be split by cost/pcs.

8. Payment details
1st payment: Your order total amount converted to SGD
2nd payment: Shipping + GST(if incurred) + postage & handling (if applicable)


9. Format of order
Real name:
Email:
Hp (this is only for urgent SMS purpose for order clarification):
Bank Type:
Bank acc no.:
Name displayed on IB:
Bank Transaction Ref:
Amount transferred:
*For those ATM Transfer, please keep your receipt for verification*

Item #1
Name:
Product code:
Item url:
Size:
Color:
Qty:
Price in USD$:

Alternative #1 if OOS
Name:
Product code:
Item url:
Size:
Color:
Qty:
Price in USD$:

Total number of items:
Total Price in USD:
Total Price in SGD: Total price in USD x 1.46

No comments:

Post a Comment